VACANCY : Creative Solutions Coordinator
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 2nd MARCH
Salary: Competitive salary, according to experience
Department: Media Solutions Hub
Responsible to: Solutions Hub Manager
We are Quidem Midlands Ltd - an award-winning group of commercial 6 radio stations in the Midlands.
96.2 Touch FM - Coventry.
102 Touch FM - Stratford Upon-Avon, Evesham, Redditch.
107.3 Touch FM - Warwick, Leamington Spa & Kenilworth.
101.6/102.4 Touch FM - Burton, Tamworth & Lichfield.
107.6 Banbury Sound
We help make our local listeners and businesses famous through storytelling - on air, online and through video.
We want you to help us create those amazing stories/promotions and events that will engage audiences and grow interaction.
We are looking for someone who loves being creative, implementing/carrying out plans from start to finish and coming up with unique ideas to help our clients needs.
If you are looking to get into the industry/change business/change career and have a keen appetite for marketing, storytelling and project management - with opportunities to earn along the way, this would be ideal for you.
Typical tasks and areas of responsibility
- Create top quality proposals, promos and events: for radio & digital (FM, online, app, websites, social media, youtube pre-roll, commercial video etc)
- Take briefs from Account Managers and/or customers direct
- Execute all events, regional events, promos, contests and digital solutions
- Field incoming sales calls 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Train Account Managers in new solutions
- Seek budget approval from the Company Accountant and rate approval from the Operations Manager
- Seek content approval from the Content Manager, Senior Radio Presenters and Audio Controller.
- Evaluate on-air and on-line campaigns as they proceed, providing customers with post-campaign evaluation within 5 working days of the promo end
- Train and manage street crew
- Manage relationships with white label suppliers
To apply for this position, please send your details and a copy of your CV to simon.alexander@quidemradio.