Charity Fundraiser Dinner for CLIC Sargent
Thursday, May 23rd
Banbury College Students' Union invites you to attend a charity dinner held at our on-campus restaurant ‘The Cherwell Restaurant’. All profits raised will be donated to CLIC Sargent, who provide invaluable support to young people with cancer and their families, such as day-to-day support, financial support, free rooms close to the hospital, advise for teens and children and bereavement counselling.
Details of event:
• Thursday 23rd May 2019 @ 19:00
• £15 per head for a 2-course meal (starter and main), including one complimentary raffle ticket per person
• ‘Curry Night’ theme with meat and vegetarian options available (TBC)
• Licenced bar available on premises
We are pleased to announce there will be entertainment, as well as a raffle held after dinner! Further tickets for the raffle will be available on the night with cash only, we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs, generously donated by local business’ including:
• Champagne Afternoon Tea for 4 (Courtesy of Mercure Whately Hall)
• Yamaha PSR F50 Electronic Keyboard (Courtesy of epianos.co.uk, formerly One Man Band)
• Colgate ProClinical Electric Toothbrush (Courtesy of Amsel & Wilkins Ltd)
If you would like to purchase tickets for the night, please contact Paige on 07477685722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, cash or PayPal accepted, they will shortly be available from reception at Banbury College as well. Tickets will need to be purchased by 9th May 2019 to secure your place, limited number available!
More Information (107.6 Banbury Sound is not responsible for external websites)
The Cherwell Restaurant - Banbury College
The event runs from 7:00pm to 9:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.