3rd Annual Banbury Friendship Festival 2019
Multiple dates from Sunday, May 19th to Sunday, May 2nd
A sample of what you may expect this year:
• Shared lunch – bring a plate of food and taste a range of dishes from around the world.
• World music – hear a wide selection in the garden canal-side setting.
• Do you want any gardening tips? Or do you have any to offer? Come and check with other gardeners.
• Plants to bring and buy - proceeds for our chosen charity.
• Animal magic – come and meet a small selection of wild, exotic and domestic creatures.
• Story corner for children – also other activities to enjoy together.
• Not the Antiques Road Show: have you seen or found something in your garden or on a walk you want to be identified? Bring the object or a photo and challenge the experts to identify it.
• How did the older generation manage with less stuff? Join some of them to find out.
• Learn how to brew a cuppa safely outside – or heat soup.
• We hope to have a writing competition and a quiz.
If you would like to help with this great community event or need more detail, please feel free to get in touch.
Bridge Street Community Garden
The event runs from 11:00am to 4:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.