Marvin Gaye (/ɡeɪ/; born Marvin Pentz Gay Jr.; April 2, 1939 – April 1, 1984) was an American singer, songwriter and record producer. Gaye helped to shape the sound of Motown in the 1960s, first as an in-house session player and later as a solo artist with a string of hits, including "Ain't That Peculiar", "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" and "I Heard It Through the Grapevine", and duet recordings with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, Diana Ross and Tammi Terrell, later earning the titles "Prince of Motown" and "Prince of Soul".
During the 1970s, he recorded the concept albums What's Going On and Let's Get It On and became one of the first artists in Motown to break away from the reins of their production company.
Tracks recently played on 107.6 Banbury Sound
107.6 Banbury Sound are not responsible for any of the content in YouTube videos appearing on this website.
- Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye ft. Meghan Trainor [Official Video]
- Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on
- Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
- Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
- Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
- Meghan Trainor & Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye AMAs 2015
- Charlie Puth "Marvin Gaye" lyrics
- Marvin Gaye - Volume Three 1971-1981 [Full Album]